You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fits both 1" standard and 2" Olympic bars
- Clamps onto any frame tubing or can be bolted to the floor
- Full 360 degree swivel capability
- Bar and weight plates sold separately
- Cannot be used independently without being secured to base frame or floor
- Can be purchased with optional T-bar row handle attachment
Create your own row machine with the Body Solid Dual Pivot T-bar Row Platform and your existing bench bar. This platform accepts any 1- or 2-inch bar, and it allows you to either bolt it to the ground or connect underneath your dumbbell tree to keep it steady. At that point, you're ready to load as much weight as you can handle and start rowing. Constructed from steel with an oversized axel point, this platform allows for 360° swivel action and was designed to last a long, long time. It's simple, inexpensive, and smart. Start rowing now! All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. Create your own row machine with your bench bar. Steel axle pivot point with dual bronze Oil-Lite bushings. Clamp it to the legs of a dumbbell tree, squat rack, plate tree, or bolt it to floor. Full 360 degree swivel ability for tight areas. Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 8"H
Landmine Handle Attachment
The Body Solid landmine can also be purchased with an optional handle attachement. The handle works for both standard 1" bars and 2" Olympic bars.